The Speech and Language Pathologists at our Center are available throughout the year to address various parent, teacher or medical groups and organizations on a wide range of communication development topics.
Our experienced speaking professionals will enlighten and inform your audience, and leave them with helpful concepts and strategies they can take away with them and utilize.
Topics may include:
- Stimulating Speech and Language in Children
- Developmental Landmarks in Children
- Importance of Hearing in a Child’s Development
- Tongue thrust & Deviate Swallow
- Communication – A Prerequisite for Academic Success
- Auditory Processing Disorders: How to Recognize, the Effect on Performance and What You Can Do
- Teachers and Speech-Language Pathologists: A Unified Approach
- Behavior: How to Make Positive Changes
- ‘Pervasive Developmental Disorder’
Seminars provided on a wide range of communication disorder related topics.
Applicable information with effective direction on how to incorporate into your everyday lives